6.3: Caregiver Portal, Billing, and Claims Updates, and Bug Fixes
The 6.3 release contains updates to the Caregiver Portal, “Visits” section, Billing Summary, and Invoices, as well as bug fixes.
The following new features and functionality have been released in CR Essentials:
- Therapist credentials, levels, and license numbers can now be added to Progress and Analyst Notes if the information has been added to the therapist’s profile.
- “Sign” and “Delete” buttons have been added to the Community Mental Health progress notes.
- Flags have been added to payer edit screen to allow users to send payer-specific identifications.
- The following are Caregiver Portal updates:
- Multiple caregiver portal accounts can now be added to individual client accounts.
- Caregivers assigned to multiple clients can now view all client information in the Caregiver Portal.
- Caregivers can enable or disable email notifications by selecting the “Email Notification” checkbox in the Edit User screen.
- Caregivers will receive email notifications when invoices are sent. Please note, only caregivers that have email notifications enabled will receive emails.
- A “Notetaking” tab has been added to claims for users to add and track additional information.
- A “Payer” column has been added to the Visits Excel download.
- Training rates can now only be edited in the Training screen and service rates can only be edited in the Service screen.
- The following are updates to the “Visits” section:
- The “Billing Item Created” status in the Visit Status column will now also display in the drop-down filter list.
- The “Hours Worked” and “Billable Units” columns are now sortable.
- The “Client” column in the Invoice and Claims tables is now sortable.
- The following are Claims updates:
- Claims for Tricare will now display in military time format.
- The “Client” column in the Claims table will now update correctly when service lines are Marked as Paid in the Invoice table.
- The “Download Claims as Excel” button now works as expected.
- The issue causing an error in the Claims table when filtering Receivables and then sorting payers has been resolved.
- A “Payer” column has been added to the Billing Summary.
- The following permission updates have been implemented:
- Fixes to the “See Rates” permission.
- Fixes to the “See Private Information Therapists” permission.
- The “See Inbox” permission has been removed.
- The Forms and Data & Time screens will load as expected when the “See Clients” permission is disabled.
- A setting has been added in Company Settings to disable viewing of the Approve, Reject, and Revert buttons based on permissions.
- The following Client Restriction issues have been resolved:
- Users now can only input a time frame end time if it occurs after a time frame start time.
- Invalid error messages will no longer appear after entering valid time frames.
- The issue generating the Backup download for clients with diagnosis codes has been resolved.
- Issue causing secondary caregivers to appear on some invoices has been corrected.
- The issue preventing users from saving a payer after editing the payer’s title has been resolved. Users can now save payers after making modifications.
- When adding a new payer, the error message has been corrected to accurately define which fields are incorrect.
- Issue causing some STOs to not calculate correctly after deletion has been corrected. After deleting an STO, the others will not recalculate as expected.
- Other minor bug fixes and user interface updates.