6.0.3: Updates to Claims, Progress Notes, and Analyst Notes
The 6.0.3 release contains sorting options in claims, updates to visits, Progress and Analyst Notes, and bug fixes.
The following new features and functionality have been released in CR Essentials:
- If a signature has been removed from a visit, the provider can now re-sign the visit in the mobile application.
- To comply with certain payor requirements, a “Taxonomy Code” field has been added to Therapist Type settings.
- When caregiver feedback is not provided during a session, the final narrated Progress Note will include the following, “Feedback was not provided to the caregiver.”
- The issue preventing Caregiver Feedback from updating on the Narrated Progress Note has been corrected.
- In the Billing Summary, users can sort visits by ID, Date, Client Name, Provider Name, Hours Worked, Billable Units, or Payroll Status, and can sort claims by ID, Created Date, Client Name, Payer Name, Prior Authorization Number, Behaviorsoft Claim Status, Payer Claim Status or Claim Type.
- When editing line items in claims, the claim will now auto-update.
- After adding or updating a replacement in client profiles, the percentage on Baseline is removed.
- Deleted signatures can now be recovered from the Trash Bin.