8.8: New Progress/Analyst Notes Modal and Payer Settings Updates
The 8.8 release contains a newly designed Progress and Analyst Notes modal when creating and editing forms, as well as a checkbox in Payer Settings.
The following new features and functionality have been released in CR Essentials:
- When editing Progress and Analyst Notes in the Calendar view, the pop-up modal has been redesigned with a new look and feel.
- The Lead Analyst Note field has been updated to “Analyst.”
- A new “Client Other Custom Forms” section has been added for Client Other Custom Forms subscribers.
- The Plus Sign (+) allows users to create a note and the Pencil Icon allows users to edit a note.
- In Payer Settings, it is now optional to send referring provider credentials, such as the provider’s name and NPI number. Select the “Send Referring Provider” checkbox to include their credentials as part of the electronic claims process.