7.1: Receivables Summary and Billing Codes Updates
The 7.1 release contains the ability to filter partially paid and denied claims and enable therapists to set billing codes for visits.
The following new features and functionality have been released in CR Essentials:
- Partially paid and denied claims can now be filtered in the Receivables Summary and submitted as new claims to the primary payer. A billing item can also be created for the client.
- The following are updates to billing codes:
- Admins can enable therapists to set billing codes for client visits by updating their Company Settings.
- Admins can establish a default billing code when there are multiple billing codes with the same therapist type, level, and client type.
- When “0” is entered for value on a note, it will now be graphed as a value.