6.3.8: GPS Verification
The 6.3.8 release contains GPS verification, and updates to Therapist and Narrated Analyst Notes.
The following new features and functionality have been released in Behaviorsoft:
- Admins can now either allow GPS verification for payers that require verification or remove GPS verification for payers that do not require verification. Visit Verification checkboxes have been added to the Add Payer and Edit Payer screens. Users can select either “Behaivorsoft Advanced Visit Verification” or “Behaivorsoft Advanced Visit Verification + GPS (EVV Compliant)” to allow GPS verification.
- Users can now manually complete Scheduled or In Progress visits regardless of payer Visit Verification Settings. This was previously unavailable to customers using GPS verification.
- The issue preventing Narrated Analyst Notes from displaying properly has been resolved.
- The issue preventing therapist types in the Therapist tab from updating after editing has been corrected.
- Various minor bug fixes and UI enhancements.