24.1: Introducing ABC Data Collection
The 24.1 release introduces ABC Data Collection for clients in Progress, Analyst, and Lead Analyst Notes.
The following new features and functionality have been released in CR Essentials:
- Providers can now collect ABC Data for clients in Progress, Analyst, and Lead Analyst Notes. ABC Notes will have the following sections:
- Mobile Collected ABC Records: This will only appear if there are ABC records collected in a mobile session. The time, names of Antecedent, Behavior, and Consequence, and a “link from mobile” checkbox will display.
- Active ABC Records: For ABC records added via web, as well as any mobile records with the “link from mobile” checkbox selected.
- Users can also add ABC Records manually to the Note and complete the table with the time, Antecedents, Behaviors, and Consequences. Mobile notes can be unlinked, and records can be deleted by clicking the “trash can” icon.
- An “ABC Record Options” page has been added under the Behavior Analysis section of the Settings drop-down for users to access ABC Records.
- For custom Progress Notes, users have the option of including ABC records.
- ABC records have also been added to monthly reporting, with Antecedents, Behavior, and Consequences listed with the number of records.
- Click here to learn more about ABC Data Collection.