3.1: Mobile Non-billable Events and Cancelled Visits
The 3.1 Mobile release contains non-billable events and cancelled visits.
The following new features and functionality have been released in Behaviorsoft’s mobile application:
- Therapists can now schedule non-billable events in the Schedule view.
- After editing non-billable events, changes made will sync to the web.
- After a non-billable event is ended, it will be marked as completed.
- Therapists now use a floating action button to schedule visits and non-billable events in the Schedule view.
- Therapists can mark visits as “cancelled” in the Schedule view.
- The application will now display properly on tablets.