3.0: Mobile Clinical Data Collection Updates
The 3.0 Mobile release contains updates to clinical data collection.
The following new features and functionality have been released in Behaviorsoft’s mobile application:
- The following clinical Data Collection updates have been implemented:
- Duration tracking is now available for all maladaptives and replacements/skills.
- Visual improvements have been made when capturing a count of successful and total trials for maladaptives and replacements/skills.
- Users can add and display descriptions for all maladaptives and replacements/skills.
- Users can now track session duration with a timer. Please note, sessions are capped at 12 hours.
- Therapists can select billing codes for visits when authorized by their admin on the web.
- Admins can disable GPS Visit Verification depending on clients’ payer requirements.