Mobile app training (video)
CR Essentials's recorded app training:
While offline, users can:
1. Collect all clinical data, including session timers.
2. Start, track time, and end visits.
3. View client data and therapist certifications.
4. Log in for up to 7 days without an internet connection.
5. For new mobile users to utilize offline mode, logging in and connecting with the internet first is required before switching to offline mode.
6. If the session expires during the offline mode, a pop-up will display notifying users they need to connect to the internet.
7. A “satellite” icon will display on the bottom right of the navigation bar to notify users they are offline.
The Home page will also state “Offline Mode”. While offline, users CANNOT create, edit, cancel, or delete visits or non-billable events. The settings/gear icon is only visible on the Home page. Users can use this to edit their profile pictures and change organizations. The “Messages” page and icon have been sunset. Offline Mode Best PracticesOffline mode stores the latest data of each screen users view while online.
Before first time use, go online and navigate to each screen you want to use. Once you view a screen, the application will save this information and will be accessible when offline.
1. Navigate to the data screen and select a client
2. Load the client’s data. This client’s data will now be ready and accessible when offline.